Are You Guys Camera-Shy? Here Are 7 Basic Romantic Shots To Take With Your Bae!
BY The WMG Bride | 29 Apr, 2016 | 473 views | 3 min read
- Carry a bottle of wine to your shoot. Nothing like a little drink to let yourself loose
- Music can help you relax
- Sometimes, keeping reference photos on your phone is the easiest way to get started.
- If the boy is camera shy, have him look at you or talk to you rather than looking at the camera, you do the posing.
- Master the fake laugh- you know the one where you throw your head back with your mouth slightly open. It's a killer shot- every single time
- Bring your pet. If you are dog lovers then having your pooch around can make you both comfortable and some crazy cute photos.
Photo: Bhumi and Simran PhotographyFail proof pose - make the boy hug you from behind and whisper something in your ear, preferably a silly joke so you get that au natural smile ;) Forehead Kiss
Photo: Pixel ArmySpecially for South Indian weddings, when this moment is captured it makes for major aww-ness The Heads Together Shot
The Creative Lens The Creative Lens
Putting your heads together and staring into each other's eyes - that's probably the most effortless and easiest shot you can think of. No biggie, just good ol' romance!
Too shy for a kissy picture? Go behind a sheer surface and show your love. Boom! It always hits the spot, plus, it's so romantic.
Kissing amongst sparklers
How amaze is this? Share a candid moment as the photographer uses his technique to turn sparklers into something absolutely magical
Nothing like two people in love just laughing wholeheartedly, holding hands and reminiscing old times and new times to come. That's more intimate than even a kiss, you know that? That's why a nice candid shot of you guys cozying up and laughing up a storm in your own world works big time!
The cute peck on the cheek
You give him a peck, he opens his mouth in mock shock. Always a recipe for cuteness.Obviously, we deliberately picked out the basic ones so the censor board doesn't get on our case. For other cozy romantic shots, go to the WedMeGood Gallery here. :)